Among many specialty fruits of Vietnam, Durian may be the most remembered by consumers when it comes to the name. There are many varieties of durian such as Durian “Kho Qua”, Durian “Chuong Bo”, Durian “Chin Hoa”, Monthong Durian (imported), Durian Ri 6, etc., of which, Durian Ri 6 is favored the most by both domestic and international consumers. As a reputable fruit exporter, Fresto has cooperated with many VietGap standard growing areas to export fresh and frozen durian Ri 6.
Durian Ri 6 has yellow and dry flesh, a small seed, a sweet taste, and fragrance, and does not stick to the hand when holding. The name origin of Durian Ri 6 is taken from the name of the “father” of this type of durian – Mr. Sau Ri (Long Ho district, Vinh Long).
Durian Ri 6 is rarely crunchy and is classified into a group of flat seeds with moderately sweet and fatty tastes. The percentage of flat seeds is 40%/fruit with an average weight of 3-5kg per fruit.
Durian is a wonderful energizing fruit with about 147Kcal in 100 grams of flesh, accounting for about 7% of needs for daily activities. This fruit is also cholesterol-free, and rich in fiber and protein. Moreover, Durian is also effective to treat several diseases:
- Strengthening of bones and teeth: calcium, potassium, and B vitamins in Durian can maintain healthy teeth and bones.
- Blood sugar stabilization: the moderate content of manganese in Durian is an important factor in stabilizing and maintaining blood sugar at an acceptable threshold.
- Reduction of migraine: Durian contains a lot of riboflavin – a type of vitamin B that can stimulate nerves and stabilize mood.
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease: researchers have found organosulfur in Durian, which can regulate enzymes reducing inflammation in the body. Therefore, this is a potential fruit to eliminate cardiovascular diseases.
- Skin beautification: Vitamin C in Durian promotes the production of collagen and antioxidants.
- Natural anti-depressant: Durian is a fruit with high content of vitamin B6 which boosts the production of anti-depressant serotonin, so you can eat Durian to increase serotonin levels and eliminate depression.
- Improvement of the digestive system: fiber in Durian is very useful for reducing peristalsis, thereby improving your digestion and eliminating intestinal diseases.
Contact us to order: